Sales Account Manager (Tokyo)
Sales - Ingenico Japan Co.Ltd
Ingenico is a global leader in the fintech market, with more than three decades of experience. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keep anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide. We are shaping the future of payment.
Our team comprises 8,000+ people spread around the globe representing 78 different nationalities. We are proud of the diversity and professionalism of our employees. Whether they work in technical or business support functions, they all contribute to our success as the global leader in seamless payment. We believe in making the company and people successful, together.
Join us as Sales Manager in our office in Japan
About the Role:
Reporting to Japan Sales and Business Development Director, your main responsibility is to contribute to the company's success by maximizing revenue potential within the Japan territory.
Your task is to plan and carry out all sales activities in the assigned territory and you will be responsible in ensuring customer satisfaction and managing quality of product and service delivery.
- Develop, maintain, manage and grow the established client base that stimulate sales and profit growth.
- Monitor, review and achieve sales target quarter by quarter.
- Manage and support partners as well as monitor market changes.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of station’s products and services.
- Qualify and secure new local business opportunities and strengthen existing local accounts.
- Develop and implement effective local market sales and marketing strategies that maximize sales opportunities.
- Build and maintain effective relationships to maximize local opportunities.
- Deliver effective presentations including proposals to customers and business reviews to management.
- Identify, respond and solve business issues for clients and provide win-win solutions that add value.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
Skills and Competencies:
- University degree or diploma in Business Management / Economics.
- 5 years of relevant experience in similar position / capacity
- Experience in Banking, Payments, Fin Tech is a plus.
- Excellent communication, persuasion, and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of the target market with strong contacts and references within the territory highly preferred.
- Team player with a demonstrable ability to build and maintain both internal and external relationships.
- Ability to travel within assigned region as required.
Interested candidates please click below. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To learn more about Ingenico visit: https://www.ingenico.com/