R&D - Ingenico (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About the Role:
As part of its business Ingenico develops and maintains embedded software tailored to local Thai clients’ requirements. Alignment of software development with customer needs is key, and implies close attention on qualifying requirements, monitoring development and delivering for roll-out.
The Application Project Manager is responsible to coordinate all actors to ensure the R&D team develops the right applications, so that operations team is able to roll out in good conditions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support and managing strategic projects and service delivery
- In collaboration with Development Tech Lead, refine scope of work and establish manageable phasing and schedules.
- Communicate with clients to clarify requirements and manage projects’ implementation (including confirming phasing and schedule).
- Monitor software development process and manage changes in expected completion (scope adjustment, impact of over/under estimates)
- Participate in priority reviews and provide input in case of need to re-schedule between projects
- Ensure transition from R&D to operations is completed.
- Actively participates in process improvement discussions aimed at identifying bottlenecks and streamlining processes.
Skills and Competencies:
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience in project management with proven track record of successfully leading and delivering implementation projects end-to-end
- Certifications in AGILE /project / program / portfolio management. E.g. PSM, PMP, CITPM, PRINCE2, PgMP, MSP, MoP is a plus
- Payment or Fin Tech industry experience is preferred
- Excellent communications skills – English and Thai
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to analyse and interpret complex information from numerous sources, prepare and present analysis and reports, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business focused solutions.
- Excellent organisational skills and experience working in a fast pace environment with a capacity to prioritise, multi-task, achieve business goals, perform and always work with a customer focused approach
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing key stakeholders and vendors to influence and achieve optimal business outcomes