Human Resource & General Admin Manager
Human Resources - Taiwan (Airlink Technology Co., Ltd.)
About the Role:
Reporting to the Regional Human Resources Director, based in Singapore, the HR Manager will assist to coordinate, administer all aspects of human resource activities in Taiwan, including recruitment, compensation & benefit, training and employee relations programs. Provide support, coordination, advice, and follow-up on policies, procedures, documentation and ensuring legislation is adhered.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handle full spectrum of Human Resources duties such as preparation of employment contract for new employee, conduct new employee orientations, tracking and processing confirmation and medical benefits administration
- Assess and anticipates HR-related needs. Contribute to a multitude of HR activities and drive business performance
- Responsible for all full-time and contract hiring activities (review application/resume, interview job applicants, evaluate applicant skills and make recommendations regarding applicant's qualifications) and making offers.
- Develop and maintain relationship with employment agencies, universities and other recruitment sources.
- Maintain company salary structure, job documentation, and job evaluation systems. Complete salary survey questionnaires.
- Provides HR Policy guidance and interpretation.
- Administer and explain benefits to employees, serve as liaison between employees and insurance companies.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, succession planning.
- Updating of personal data into HRIS ensures that the system is updated and accurate
- Maintain and update personal files of employees
- Monthly processing of payroll, social contributions and annual income tax submission
- Work with outsource payroll vendor on monthly payroll matters
- Prepare and submit tax clearance for resignees (foreigners)
- Provide administrative support to training courses
- Provide HR support to business managers and employees on operational HR issues
- Monitor, maintain and purchase of office supplies (stationeries, furniture, etc) inventory
- Supervising General Services Team such as cleaning etc.
Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management/ Business Administration / Administration Management or equivalent
- Minimum 7- 10 years of working experience in HR & GA function with at least 3 years at managerial level
- Proficient in MS Office and data; excel (reportings)
- Good understanding of HR principles
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Strong oral and written English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A self-motivated, committed and responsible team player with pleasant personality, meticulous and able to adapt to a dynamic fast-paced environment