Operations - Ingenico International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
About the Role
This position will primarily provide technical support to our regions on issues encountered during the POS product development, field introduction and maintenance phases. This will also ensure worldwide support of products done by our Chinese subsidiary product.
- Analysis of issues reported by regions
- Search dysfunction reasons and provide recommendations or corrections, with support of R&D
- Guide regions to implement corrections
- Validate solutions given to Regions are in line with expectations.
- Drive the ‘Change Control Board’ with the region & R&D. Ensure issues are reported with the correct severity to R&D
Guide Region Technical Teams
- Write technical documentation required for use of proposed solutions
- Remain up to date on products and software evolutions provided by R&D
- Ensure efficient follow up of the backlog and ensure deviation is contained.
- Maintain a global dashboard of the support activity.
- Report to R&D development team field issues allowing to improve product definition.
Skill and Competencies
- Degree in Information Technology or Engineering Degree
- With at least 2 years solid experience in Software Support Engineer
- Expertise in ticketing system and support processes
- Knows Software Integration practices and build system mechanisms
- Knowledge of payment ecosystem is a plus
- Android POS knowledge
- Debug and development capabilities in Java & C/C++
- Strong Negotiation skills, Autonomy, Responsible
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to read, write and speak fluently in both English and Chinese as this position will be working extensively with China market