Software Tester (Indonesia)
R&D - PT. Ingenico International Indonesia
About the Role:
The Test Analyst is responsible for analyzing the business requirements document, acceptance criteria and solution design and converting them into test cases. The Test Analyst is also responsible for executing prepared test sets that evaluate performance and compatibility with the intended operating environment of developed applications. The Test Analyst will work directly with the Software Technical Lead and SW Developers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyse and understand business requirement document, functional specification and solution document.
- Translate business logic, functional requirements, acceptance criteria and solution design into test cases.
- Review and maintain test cases.
- Help the Test Lead manage the project
- Execute test cases using software testing standards.
- Ensure that reported defects can easily be replicated and follow issue reporting template.
- Monitor found defects in the issue tracking system.
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully multi-task and perform at a high level on multiple projects
- Work closely with the Software Developers to isolate and reproduce defects.
- Train and mentor staff
- Produce other testing documents.
- Ingenico Australia personnel including Software Developers, Test Analysts, Test Leads, QA Manager, SW Technical Leads, Client Services.
- Ingenico Group personnel such as support and subject matter experts
- Ingenico Australia customers
Skills and Competencies:
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in payment applications testing is preferable (fresh graduates are welcome to apply)
- At least 2 years SW testing experience preferably on EFTPOS/EDC terminals and payment applications testing
- Experience using EMV chip cards (contact and contactless)
- Experience parsing ISO 8583 messages
- Working experience in running scheme/brand certification (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, UPI)
- Experience in using UL Brand Test Tool is a plus
- Working experience in writing and maintaining test cases based on the given requirements
- Working experience using JIRA for defect tracking is a plus
- Working experience in Agile environment is a desirable
- Experience in Test Management for JIRA (Adaptavist) is an advantage
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Good verbal and communication skills.
- Quick learner, highly organized and meticulous.
- Honest, with strong integrity, commitment and initiative.
- Work independently with a high degree of responsibility.
- Ability to work in a team.