Business Development Executive
Sales - Ingenico International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
Ingenico is a global leader in the fintech market, with more than three decades of experience. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keep anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide. We are shaping the future of payment.
Our team comprises 8,000+ people spread around the globe representing 78 different nationalities. We are proud of the diversity and professionalism of our employees. Whether they work in technical or business support functions, they all contribute to our success as the global leader in seamless payment. We believe in making the company and people successful, together. To learn more about Ingenico visit: https://www.ingenico.com/
About the Role:
Reporting to the Sales Operations Manager, you will primarily be responsible in identifying and executing for the new areas of business (new markets, new distribution channels, new products). Typically through the use of partnerships between another company and an internal department at your company.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Market Intelligence monitor of market and industry trends and conditions
- Develop new business opportunities and market segments
- Develop a thorough knowledge of station’s products and services and sales growth accross APAC
- Qualify and secure new local and international business opportunities and strengthen existing local accounts
- Develop and implement effective local market sales and marketing strategies that maximize sales opportunities
- Build and maintain effective relationships to maximize local and international opportunities
- Deliver effective presentations including proposals to customers and business reviews to management
- Identify, respond and solve business issues for clients and provide win-win solutions that add value
- Close sales and effectively communicate the value of the station’s solutions and how they will meet the customers’ needs and business objectives
Skills and Competencies:
- University degree or diploma in Business Management / Economics.
- At least 5 years solid experience in similar position / capacity
- Experience in Start-ups, Internet, Gaming, Payments, Fin Tech is highly preferred
- Excellent communication, persuasion, and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of the target market with strong contacts and references within the territory highly preferred
- Team player with a demonstrable ability to build and maintain both internal and external relationships