Operations - Ingenico (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this role is to manage and co-ordinate processes and activities within Ingenico Thailand. This requires close liaison with the Local Teams, (Development and Operational teams including internal flows and processes) & the Project Manager, ensuring that all processes and flows are documented according to activities and are aligned to Ingenico standards.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Ensure that Ingenico (Thailand) portfolio of programmes / processes are thoroughly analysed and documented, are delivered effectively and efficiently in line with the business priority.
- Analyse functional requirements and collect all requirements and document processes.
- Establish current operational processes, analyse existing process and recommend improvements to same.
- Study, review and analyse documents, facts and figures to assist Operations Manager to make correct decisions.
- You will Lead and support each department to document their procedure for their processes not relying on people.
- Analyse and recommend optimization on flows and procedures by liaising closely with the Operations Manager.
- Provide mentoring support on all processes and procedures to key Ingenico operational & software staff.
- Review daily, weekly and Monthly reports from operations staff before sending to customers/clients, essential part of everyday activity.
- Lead with planning and implementation of projects with the Project Manager in an analytical manner.
- Analyse, design and implement process improvement changes across different departments.
- Perform gap analysis and define requirements to address the gaps.
- Analyse potential solutions to ensure future improvements and expansion needs.
- Maintain appropriate knowledge on various operational functions.
- Review existing tools of functions and improvise on them to improve performance.
- Develop work flow analysis to find out the difficulties in reaching goals.
- Determine critical points and work with Project Manager, initiating steps to overcome it.
- Review statistics, assessments and case studies and convert them to useable data that serves as companies goals.
Responsibilities for other staff
- Leadership and mentoring role as part of being objective in your assessments of others in the organisation.
- Report abnormal or non-cooperative behaviour of staff to Operations Manager.
- Be clear and precise when communicating with other staff
Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science/Information Technology or relevant field
- Good background and experience on the following technologies:
- Database knowledge: MSSQL Server 2008/2012, PostgreSQL (For TEM), MySQL
- Web Server Knowledge: Apache Server that supports PHP
- Development Coding: PHP language (MIS), Java (TEM), JSON / XML knowledge
- Docker knowledge
- Operating System: Windows OS / Server system, Linux Operating system
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Good communication skill, execution ability and strong sense of responsibility
- Innovative and passionate in process optimization, operation and maintenance development
- Meticulous, good time management and able to work under pressure