Executive Assistant (Singapore, CBD area)
General Administration - Ingenico International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
About the Role:
Based in our APAC hub and reporting directly to the head of the region, the core responsibility of this position is to provide executive level secretarial support for EVP/Director level and other senior executives.
This will also require the successful candidate to act as Travel Manager for the Singapore entity and as back up for the Office Manager on general administration work on an ad-hoc basis.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Complex travel, diary and calendar management
- Handle transport/visa arrangements for Heads and claims
- Assist in the planning and execution of events and team activities as needed
- Coordinate and assist with Town Hall meetings
- Assist the wider team with occasional secretarial and administrative tasks
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to arrange meetings
- Create detailed meeting plans and agenda if we have leadership teams traveling on site.
- Handling correspondences directed for the management
Skills and Competencies:
- Should possess a minimum 5 years of executive secretarial experience
- Must possess solid communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Experience in using systems like Concour and Egencia is a plus
- With a strong eye for details and is meticulous
- Maintain professional discretion and confidentiality
- Work effectively and efficiently both independently and in a team
- Should be able to multi task and prioritize
- Ability to work in tight timelines and dynamic environment