Software Development Manager (Indonesia)
R&D - PT. Ingenico International Indonesia
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Hands-on coding, develop high quality code while meeting deadlines.
- Develop embedded C/C++ applications on POS; Develops software solutions (Java web server, Android application).
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by preparing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming.
- Lead and mentor software developers and testers.
- Experience with producing design and functional documentation.
Skills and Competencies:
- 5+ years of application development / tech related project management experience with 3+ years of team management experience
- Over several years in your profession, you have gained a broad knowledge of different technologies, trends and methods.
- Prior experience developing in C for EFTPOS devices and/or Embedded environments is a highly preferable.
- Experience and knowledge in electronic payments, payment terminal devices, EMV contact and contactless environment, AS2805/ISO8583 messaging protocol, etc.
- Experience with EMV, Magnetic Card and Contactless card acceptance
- Knowledge in EFTPOS terminal security and encryption
- Knowledge in serial protocols
- Knowledge of networking (WiFi, Ethernet), Bluetooth is an advantage
- Experience with other programming disciplines such as MFC/C++, C#, PHP, MySQL, HTML5 is a plus
- You are willing to actively shape and develop the career of your colleagues.
- You have strong communication skills and you are sensitive to different requirements, cultures and personality types.
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Quick learner, highly organized and meticulous.
- Honest, with strong integrity, commitment and initiative.
- Work independently with a high degree of responsibility.
- Ability to work in a team.